Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My Wr250X FMF Mega bombe and power commander V + Autotune

Go down 
+14
gatorfan
Mikechicago
AJBsays
PooTeeTat
yellowredlight
kbenn
rokka
slolane
deerHater
sswrx
SheWolf
Hertz
superbee24
arolfo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speersie

speersie

My Wr250X FMF Mega bombe and power commander V + Autotune - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X FMF Mega bombe and power commander V + Autotune   My Wr250X FMF Mega bombe and power commander V + Autotune - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:49 am

RapidRoy wrote:
Very nice setup. I've been thinking of doing the exact same setup (i.e. megabomb+Q4+PC5+autotune) and have a few questions for you.

The dynojet folks recommend putting the bung closer to head, so I'm assuming you put it where it is to hide it a bit. Do you think it makes much of a difference?

Where did you put the PC5 and Autotune units? Would love to see pictures of their location.

Finally, I'd like to add a fuse panel as well so that I can add a couple of LED fog lights, plus gps power cord, plus battery tender charger cord, but space is so limited that I can't find anywhere to put all this stuff. I am considering taking off the top of the air cleaner to make room for pc5, autotune, and fuse block.

Thanks of sharing.

The place he has the O2 sensor is the same place they are on the stock Euro and Australian bikes. Also this is done because it is easier to weld the mid pipe usually. I have seen it mentioned it should be closer but I have not seen anyone mount it on the FMF header. On the stock header I have seen it about where the mega or power bombs expand out. I should mention I have these mods you have mentioned but not auto tune until the budget frees up for more upgrades. It wakes the bike up well.

If you look hard and know where to look you can see the PCV is under the headlight which is where PC recommend mounting them there on the WR. I wondered why before my install but it makes changing the map and tuning easy so it makes sense. This also frees up room under the seat. People have used where the flapper solenoid was to mount a fuse block.
Back to top Go down

My Wr250X FMF Mega bombe and power commander V + Autotune
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2