Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi everyone. N00B here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Hi everyone. N00B here Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am

Clint here. I'm located in Memphis and I have a new 2008 WR250X, 2007 KLX250S, and an old 2003 TTR230.

My WRX is completely stock at the moment. I just picked it up last week.

I'm a bit surprised by amount of mods people make to their WR, and I'm here trying to determine which mods are the most effective and best to perform.

I'm hoping to educate myself as much on the WR as I have on the KLX so I can contribute as well as pester you for information.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome to the pack! Hi everyone. N00B here 61865 Best perf mods are the fuel tuner & the can; the AIS, airbox and exup can be done free. Just make sure you put a 1/4 w 7.5K resistor in between the red/black & red/white wires before you start it up so you don't throw a code. Hi everyone. N00B here 619190

slolane

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 am

Welcome clint! Post up some pics if you can. As far as the mods... I thought I had to do em all Hi everyone. N00B here 93746
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey clint! Welcome to the fold. Nice to have someone else on here who knows what good BBQ is supposed to taste like!

There's a group on the ADV forum that does a dinner ride every once a week or two around Memphis. Subscribe to the thread on ADV and you'll know when and where.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362363

In the land of farkling, I think tomorrow is maybe the install day for the Safari tank and some new black plastics--tired of my boy and I looking like twinkies on our pair of WRR's.

Check out the WRRDualSport website also for information about this Lil' Blue Wunderbike.
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

malibu_dan wrote:
Hey clint! Welcome to the fold. Nice to have someone else on here who knows what good BBQ is supposed to taste like!

There's a group on the ADV forum that does a dinner ride every once a week or two around Memphis. Subscribe to the thread on ADV and you'll know when and where.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=362363

In the land of farkling, I think tomorrow is maybe the install day for the Safari tank and some new black plastics--tired of my boy and I looking like twinkies on our pair of WRR's.

Check out the WRRDualSport website also for information about this Lil' Blue Wunderbike.

Sweet! I was hoping to meet some other people from the Memphis area to ride with!

I normally ride with my friend Karl, but it's hard for him to get time to do anything let alone go riding because he and his wife use the rhythm method and he's white like me, so he has 6 kids. LOL Hi everyone. N00B here 851577

I'll check out the thread and your link tonight. Hopefully I will be in decent shape to go riding Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone. N00B here   Hi everyone. N00B here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. N00B here
Page 1 of 1