Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

South West of Western Australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lancek

South West of Western Australia Empty
PostSubject: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 am

Well I have moved back home from the north west and had my first outing today - it is spectacular to say the least - a quick shot near the local dam... wish I had taken many many more - still best time of year (winter) is on its way!
[img]South West of Western Australia 2iqn0p1[/img]
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am

Uhmm...yeah. I wish you had taken more too South West of Western Australia 93746 South West of Western Australia 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Aw dammit Lance, now you got us all flusterated... South West of Western Australia 724854
South West of Western Australia Worthless
Welcome home. South West of Western Australia 61865

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 am

lancek wrote:
Well I have moved back home from the north west and had my first outing today - it is spectacular to say the least - a quick shot near the local dam... wish I had taken many many more - still best time of year (winter) is on its way!
Welcome back Lance where is that your riding looks like Pemberton?
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 am

Hi Sam its around Wellington Dam - between Bunbury and Collie - such great trails... some rain this week which will get the dust right down and I will take the camera this weekend and get heaps of pics....

Was looking down a velley and back up at this impressive hill climb - along the powerline - thinking geeze I need my camera - the guys gotta see this!!

Well for the next ride then :)
Back to top Go down
frogboy

PostSubject: WA   South West of Western Australia EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm

I've been down that way, loved it, need to emigrate to Aus someone out there needs to sponser my visa !!! please !!!

heres a photo of the damb with me sh*ting myself lol....

South West of Western Australia P1020411

South West of Western Australia P1020412

South West of Western Australia P1020413
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South West of Western Australia   South West of Western Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

South West of Western Australia
Page 1 of 1