Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New bar question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

New bar question Empty
PostSubject: New bar question   New bar question EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Anybody running the RC (not CR) High bend bars? Any problems with cables? If you are using something else let me know. I'm 6'6" and want some taller bars but don't want to interfere with the controls. Thanks for your responses.

Matthew
Back to top Go down
denniswrr

denniswrr

New bar question Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bar question   New bar question EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm 6'3" and I'm running the ProTaper KLX/DRZ 110 bars, they're almost as high as atv bars and the cables all reach. It's very comfortable for my height.
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

New bar question Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bar question   New bar question EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 am

denniswrr wrote:
I'm 6'3" and I'm running the ProTaper KLX/DRZ 110 bars, they're almost as high as atv bars and the cables all reach. It's very comfortable for my height.

WOW!! I looked at Pro Taper's website for the KLX/DRZ 110 bars you have and they are 143mm high. The ones I was looking at are only around 114. Thanks for your response. These shouldnt be any problem with the controls.
Back to top Go down
cleanrivers

cleanrivers

New bar question Empty
PostSubject: Good for you   New bar question EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

I saw your lady the other day and she said you sold your klr and were waiting to pick up the new ride. Let's put a ride together sometime. Grant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New bar question Empty
PostSubject: Re: New bar question   New bar question Empty

Back to top Go down

New bar question
Page 1 of 1