Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hate'n the new TT format???

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
motokid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Hate'n the new TT format??? Empty
PostSubject: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 am

Anybody else here totally hating the new Thumper Talk forum format????

I find it extremely user un-friendly.

Just wondering if others like it or hate it?

Is there an option I can click somewhere to have it revert back to the old style format?

Thoughts?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 am

+10.... Hate'n the new TT format??? 527254 I've kinda stopped frequenting the place because of the layout. It sucks. Like, SUCKS. Hate'n the new TT format??? Suspect

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 pm

+100..

Now you have to subscribe to individual threads, instead of groups. Before you could subscribe to the yamaha dual sport forum & see all the threads that came up. I had 3 forums i was following & could see at a glance which ones had new threads. Now you have to click to go to each one.

But in fairness, that's how advriders works, too, & this forum, too. You can see your 'subscribed' threads, but if you want to check out other sub forums, you have to go there & look.

I'm sure it will just take a while to get used to the peculiarities of the new format.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:59 pm

So far, I liked the other way much better. :)
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Worst. Redesign. Ever.
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Quote :
But in fairness, that's how advriders works, too, & this forum, too. You can see your 'subscribed' threads, but if you want to check out other sub forums, you have to go there & look.
On the right side of our (WRR/X Forum) forum page, just above the list of forums, is the "View posts since last visit" hot link, which I find very useful here. ADVrider's subscribed list will show when subscribed forums have new posts, also very helpful. Neither of these are on the new TT, which I no longer visit either.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 am

They've just gone back to the old format, although the stuff that went on there between when they first changed it until now doesn't look like it came back with the old setup.
I hope they do.

I can only imagine how many complaints they got because I, myself, felt it was only better in how flashy the screen looked, not better in actual use. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate'n the new TT format???   Hate'n the new TT format??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate'n the new TT format???
Page 1 of 1