Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRR parts fiche in pdf format?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spadgitt

WRR parts fiche in pdf format? Empty
PostSubject: WRR parts fiche in pdf format?   WRR parts fiche in pdf format? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this or if it should be in Maintenance. If incorrect, could a mod please move it.

Does anybody have a link to the Parts fiche for the WRR in .pdf format. An internet search did not yield much. I know you can go to a ton of sites and look them up, but it would be nice to have it in a file on my computer and on my phone that does not require internet connectivity to view.

Thanks,
Scott P.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WRR parts fiche in pdf format?   WRR parts fiche in pdf format? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:08 pm

I haven't come across one myself, no.

PostSubject: Re: WRR parts fiche in pdf format?   WRR parts fiche in pdf format? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 am

You could go to BikeBandit.com and save each schematic in .gif format. Just click on "large image", right click and "save picture as". You can always put them all into a PDF later if that's what you want.

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2009-yamaha-motorcycle-wr250r-mat-black-2-wr25ryl/o/m18187
Back to top Go down
spadgitt

PostSubject: Re: WRR parts fiche in pdf format?   WRR parts fiche in pdf format? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 am

Yeah, I thought about doing that but was hoping that maybe someone at a dealership or something had just scanned them in and created the pdf.
I'm just kinda lazy...... WRR parts fiche in pdf format? 93746

Thanks,
Scott P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRR parts fiche in pdf format?   WRR parts fiche in pdf format? Empty

Back to top Go down

WRR parts fiche in pdf format?
Page 1 of 1