Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ Empty
PostSubject: wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ   wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:06 pm

i will be competing in the Sandy Lane Enduro next weekend in dirty jersey. my wr is set up for the dirt but is street legal. ohh yeah! duel sport class! ill signal as i pass you! beavis

list of mods

Shinko soft terrain tires
heavy duty tubes
FMF PC4 and Powerbomb
K&N with a big ole hole in the top of the box
Moose bark busters
Easton woods bar set up
Renthal Gold O ring chain and 48t black sprocket

here is a vid of last years run. please check out both vids. i will give a full report and hopefully and some pics after i return. this will be providing i can move my hands to type afro

generic run vid - http://www.adrenalinevision.com/video/2008/enduro/sl/08011000h.html

tight woods vid - http://www.adrenalinevision.com/video/2008/enduro/sl/08011903h.html
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ   wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 pm

I will await the awesome pics to come from this ride...you so know it. thumb

wr250r Sandy Lane Enduro NJ
Page 1 of 1