Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

been reading for a while, just decided to sign up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LacRouge

been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up Empty
PostSubject: been reading for a while, just decided to sign up   been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 am

howdy all

new 250r owner, sold my yz250f a couple years ago.... but couldnt go too long without a bike. really enjoying my new bike, brings a smile to my face every time I dont have to load it in the pickup to go for a ride. sometimes when I am in a sandpit or crazy trail I wish it would magically transform into my moto bike, but those instances are rare.
have some parts on their way to me in the mail to make this thing a little more dirt worthy. did lots of research on this site and others and think I have come up with a setup that will work good for me.

anyhow thanks for all the good info on the site

next stop is some new tires before these stockers get me into trouble
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: been reading for a while, just decided to sign up   been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 am

Welcome to the pack, fellow Canuckistani! been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up 61865 We are growing in numbers! been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up 379944

inspector

PostSubject: Re: been reading for a while, just decided to sign up   been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been reading for a while, just decided to sign up   been reading for a while,   just decided to sign up Empty

Back to top Go down

been reading for a while, just decided to sign up
Page 1 of 1