Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

BigDog-----new member sign in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigDogAdventures.com

BigDogAdventures.com

BigDog-----new member sign in Empty
PostSubject: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Just checking in to the new WR250 forum--thanks YamaWow ---I know a lot of work goes into this.
This is a great thing to have all this good info and discussion in a bike specific forum.
I'm just getting acquainted here---so I need to do some poking around and check things out.

But here's a quick link to the buildup of my WR------which I intend to do long distance adventure traveling on.
Probably not the direction most are taking with this bike.

http://bigdogadventures.com/WR250R.htm

And here's a link to the 1,700 mile 8 day ride I did with it last month in New Mexico and Arizona

http://bigdogadventures.com/PonchoLefty.htm

BigDog-----new member sign in 073A%20dirtRoad

Last edited by BigDogAdventures.com on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Welcome thanks for checking in.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:51 pm

BD!! Welcome to the pack there, big guy! It's great to have you on so you can share all of your great stories and insight into things that some of us have yet to do. thumb

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 am

Wow, this forum is starting to get some serious cred thumb
Back to top Go down
mr_mcbride

mr_mcbride

PostSubject: Re: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Welcome aboard BigDog! I'm glad you found your way over.

Now I'm going to have to check this site for updates everyday, as we have a few big players on board now.
Back to top Go down
BigDogAdventures.com

BigDogAdventures.com

PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome   BigDog-----new member sign in EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:49 am

SheWolf--boogn1sh----rwm0268----YamWOW--thanks for the invite and welcome committee !!!! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigDog-----new member sign in   BigDog-----new member sign in Empty

Back to top Go down

BigDog-----new member sign in
Page 1 of 1