Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

We got a little rain last night

Go down 
+4
Tammy
Midnite171
X-Racer
clint
8 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

We got a little rain last night Empty
PostSubject: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Hope the pic loads

We got a little rain last night Original

If you can see the pic, it shows where I work. The whole area is underwater, lol.

Thank got I work on the 2nd deck so mu stuff isn't floating
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:17 pm

I read the title, loaded the page, thinking it's going to be your bike with a lil mud on it, took a drink of coffee and looked down and about spit coffee all over my computer.

Yea... You got a little last night alright.

What a mess. Better get some tear-offs.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Should have got a jet ski instead!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Sad, hope every one is ok and the lost is low...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:23 pm

*sends over her Zodiak* We got a little rain last night 640571

inspector

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:14 pm

where are we??

Memphis?

Last edited by inspector on Mon May 03, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Ohh shit ! How much rain is that in mm ?
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:36 am

Millington, just north of Memphis to be exact. That's where I am at.

We have an all-hands meeting in a few hours concerning the damage and how long it will take to repair the damage done to the Base.

Just off the top of my head, I'm guessing it'll be a month until we can set foot inside the building and resume operations.

I'd frigging LOVE a month vacation, even without pay (I saved up some $$$ recently) so I could do some trips, but that may not happen since my company does all the support for FEMA disaster relief operations. I may get sent to Nashville for a month or so, which will seriously screw up my plans to go to the middle Tennessee dual sport ride this coming weekend.
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:41 am

I did a secondary SAR search for an EF2 tornado that came through down here last weekend, but we (fortunately) had nothing like the damage done to Millington or Opryland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We got a little rain last night   We got a little rain last night Empty

Back to top Go down

We got a little rain last night
Page 1 of 1