Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bought myself a new stand last night !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronWhitt82

Bought myself a new stand last night !!! Empty
PostSubject: Bought myself a new stand last night !!!   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:06 pm

I ended up ordering this stand from Rocky Mountain Atv/Mc:

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navTitle=Dirt+Bike+Parts&webCatId=19&navType=type&webTypeId=96&prodFamilyId=11012&listingId=&colorAttr=13

I did a lot of research on different stands and this seems the be the best choice. A lot of good reviews and the price isn't bad at all !!!!!

I'll give you guys a review once I get it and try it out.
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: Bought myself a new stand last night !!!   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Exactly what I have, and I love it. Good choice. thumb
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Bought myself a new stand last night !!!   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

same here .. great stand!
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

PostSubject: Re: Bought myself a new stand last night !!!   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Nice.

I bought the knock off from Harbor Freight.
Back to top Go down
Boondocker

Boondocker

PostSubject: get a decent stand   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:36 pm

I bought a Harbor Freight stand a promptly bent the jacking arm. It wasn't stable either. So I just bought the Motorsport Products P-12 Adjustable Lift Stand from Rocky Mtn ATV. It's adjustable so it fits the bike, works smooth, and is sturdy. I should know better than to not buy good tools the first time. I'm happy with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought myself a new stand last night !!!   Bought myself a new stand last night !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought myself a new stand last night !!!
Page 1 of 1