Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Ordering new graphics, need quick help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Ordering new graphics, need quick help Empty
PostSubject: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Ok, I know I'm posting a million questions on this forum but I respect the input from all you guys. REAL QUICK (I want to order tonight);

I found a cool graphics kit from http://graphicmx.com/ and the set that I want says that it is for a "WRX 250 '08-'09 Dual Sport". Doesn't say WRR!!! Are the plastics on the WRX's the same as on the WRR's??? I have an '09.

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Yes,the shape of the plastics are the same. There have been color diffferences here in the US. That's all. I have WRX plastics on my WRR.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:34 am

cool, thanks.. Graphics ordered.
Back to top Go down
bikepsych

PostSubject: Re: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Just received my graphics kit from graphicsmx.com. They sent me graphics for the WR250F. GAHHHH Will post pics when the new ones get in.

BG
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Which set did you order?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordering new graphics, need quick help   Ordering new graphics, need quick help Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordering new graphics, need quick help
Page 1 of 1