Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Howdy from Russia!

Go down 
+3
inspector
SheWolf
Boo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi guys!! Just want to say THANKS to this forum. Sorry for bad English and thanks for very useful information. There is a quite big problem to find such info in russian's forums. So, I am happy to be here afro
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey Boo, welcome to the pack! Howdy from Russia! 61865 Feel free to get in on the insanity and ask away if you've got questions. There's always someone around to answer stuff for you.

inspector

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Welcome, HI!

*Plz feel free to post pics, comments from Russia. I'm sure others are like me have a curiosity of your area.
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:11 am

Boo wrote:
Hi guys!! Just want to say THANKS to this forum. Sorry for bad English and thanks for very useful information. There is a quite big problem to find such info in russian's forums. So, I am happy to be here afro
Wow! What is dealer/service/parts availability like in Russia? There can't be many WRs over there.....?
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:21 am

Hello comrad,,, please post pictures of where you ride.. Howdy from Russia! 500735
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Howdy. :)
My dad's dad's mother (my great grandmother) came from over there (Ukraine), and that's where I get my good looks from. :)
Back to top Go down
frogboy

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Howdy from Russia! 61865 Hello, Would love to see any picture's of Russia, what area are you from ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy from Russia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Russia!   Howdy from Russia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Russia!
Page 1 of 1