Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What Would This Bike Be Worth?

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
ozarkadver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ozarkadver

What Would This Bike Be Worth? Empty
PostSubject: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:19 pm

I found a WRR with a little over 7000 miles on it. I would post pic's but I don't have any. It's been layed down once on gravel lightly and has no mods on it, and over all it's been taken care of well. What would this bike be worth?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

$3k? I dunno, I think that's reasonable. I know some have found new 08's close to that price, but they are as scarce as hen's teeth these days. What Would This Bike Be Worth? 29721

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I'd guess more than $3k. Maybe as much as $500 more if it's in good shape.

Is there a KBB estimate ? Probably depends on what the demand for, and availability of bikes is in the local area.

Is all the red mud off of it ? * chuckle *
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

X-Racer wrote:
I'd guess more than $3k. Maybe as much as $500 more if it's in good shape.

Is there a KBB estimate ? Probably depends on what the demand for, and availability of bikes is in the local area.

Is all the red mud off of it ? * chuckle *
Yes all the Red Mud is off of it HAHA, that stuff can be a pain in the azz tho. Is it really worth more than 3k? It has a little over 7000mi!!!!!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:55 pm

I don't know. What is the nearest city ?

I'll go look on Craigslist and compare bike costs there with here (in L.A.). Prices of used bikes vary quite a bit.

I've seen more miles for more costs. Did you look at KBB ? It's an 08 ?

...and like I said, it may come down to supply and demand.

...but even at that, with the economic situation maybe $3K is realistic

Edit: KBB retail is $3900 Trade in: $2675 Averaged: ~ $3.3 K

Here's one at the opposite end of the scale. Probably not realistic asking price either. * LOL *

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/1742731491.html
Back to top Go down
yellowredlight

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:28 am

X-Racer wrote:

Here's one at the opposite end of the scale. Probably not realistic asking price either. * LOL *

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/1742731491.html

LOL, i paid $6k out the door on a 2010! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:12 am

http://www.searchtempest.com/

Use the link to search CL infinitely easier.....I paid 4000 for a 2008 with 2000 miles and 1200 of farkles.
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:13 pm

I was thinking with a this bike having over 7000 and the light road rash would be worth around 2600
Back to top Go down
yellowredlight

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

ozarkadver wrote:
I was thinking with a this bike having over 7000 and the light road rash would be worth around 2600

well whats the guy/gal asking for it? and if you think its worth 2,600, offer it. the worst they can do is tell you "no, please try again" haha
Back to top Go down
ozarkadver

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:11 pm

yellowredlight wrote:
ozarkadver wrote:

well whats the guy/gal asking for it? and if you think its worth 2,600, offer it. the worst they can do is tell you "no, please try again" haha
He's wanting 3800 What Would This Bike Be Worth? 490865 . And yeah I though about just shoting him a offer. But I hate to low ball people.
Back to top Go down
albrecht194

albrecht194

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

mine had 3300 miles with fmf powercore and programmer and the guy i bought it from was asking 4000 and i got it for 3500 only thing wrong with that one was the plastic radiator guard was broke from a drop but plan on getting the flatland guard. id offer really low and get a response, they may laugh if its ridiculous but see what they have for a counter if anything.
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm

ozarkadver wrote:
yellowredlight wrote:
ozarkadver wrote:

He's wanting 3800 What Would This Bike Be Worth? 490865 . And yeah I though about just shoting him a offer. But I hate to low ball people.

I too hate to lowball people so just offer him a FAIR price....I would say about 3200....after looking at zillions of them on CL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would This Bike Be Worth?   What Would This Bike Be Worth? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would This Bike Be Worth?
Page 1 of 1