Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Where to ride in Northeast USA????

Go down 
+3
X-Racer
jason meacham
Midnite171
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Where to ride in Northeast USA???? Empty
PostSubject: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Hey guys, I gotta tell you that when I see some of the pictures and videos ya'll post on here, I get soooooo jealous!!!! Nothing but dirt as far as the eye can see literally brings tears to my eyes. Well, unfortunately I live in Massachusetts and although there's quite alot of woods trails (that never really end up anywhere) and a few pits, train track and powerlines, there's just no real open wide areas to take a true adventure ride. So I figure I'm going to have to travel a little bit. So.... does anybody know of any places in the Northeast USA that would bring a big smile to my dirt lovin' face? I love New Hampshire, any place up there? Or am I going to have to travel to New Mexico for a real adventure ride??? I wouldn't even mind a 5 or 6 hour ride without going round and round.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Hello midnite,,you said you liked Newhampshire,,i'm sure the white mountains would be a real nice ride,,I rode my wrr last summer in Maine,,I rode around the Ellsworth,,Barharbor area,,that was real nice..there is nothing in Connecticut that compares to out west but if you ever want to ride around here,let me know..there is some pretty decent riding around here,,I'm in the Stafford CT, area,,, Where to ride in Northeast USA???? 942737
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:31 pm

That area N of the border by Mt Tremblant looks really beautiful.

...and * watching out for SheWolf * the place is smothered with French speaking Canadian girlz who LOVE adventure rides ! !

If you come down here to the SW in the summer be prepared for Hot HOT HOT !
Back to top Go down
njbill

njbill

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:01 pm

If you want to ride this trail http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=536095, I might join you. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
yellowredlight

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:39 pm

golden road, Maine. check it out
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Not what you describe looking for, but Pittsfield State Forest has some nice legal trails. Surrounding area has some additional trails (Legality unknown).
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:58 am

Thanks guys. I might try Pittsfield. There's a few legal parks around here but they are kind of slow and rocky. I might have to do some travelling. Might have to take a vacation in the south western part of the country this year!
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

BluePill wrote:
Not what you describe looking for, but Pittsfield State Forest has some nice legal trails. Surrounding area has some additional trails (Legality unknown).
Have you ridden the Pittsfield state forest? I've talked to guys who have ridden quads there,,are the trails rutted up quad trails or are they ok for dual sport riding? Where to ride in Northeast USA???? 945348
Back to top Go down
wilburj

wilburj

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Allegheny National Forest in Pa. Don't come thinking it is a fire road or nice dirt road it has some sections like that but it also has some very difficult single track. Let me know if you want to go to the whore house on La Grange, I mean let me know if you would like to ride it I would be glad to go also. wilburj they got a lot a nice girls there-----well the air is fine most all the time well I might be mistaken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to ride in Northeast USA????   Where to ride in Northeast USA???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to ride in Northeast USA????
Page 1 of 1