Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:16 am

This is from the guys at BendDualSport, they just got back from a trip to the Alvord Desert and one of the guys put together this video. AWESOME JOB! VERY well done! Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! 204616

http://vimeo.com/11645446

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Looks like great riding. The weather looked somewhat threatening at times.

Looked like they had equipment. Did they camp ?

Very nice video.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:11 am

Very well done. Thanks for sharing that.
Back to top Go down
jgarcia3

jgarcia3

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

What an amazing video,so well put together.... lurk
Back to top Go down
cannon

cannon

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 am

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
triker

PostSubject: alvord desert   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am

beautiful job, i go to alvord for a week every september to fly my ultralight and ride my wrrx, it,s a 150 sq mile adult sandbox, with hot tub at night (if hot-tubs could only talk!) too bad it,s a 1200 ml round trip. how come my vids don,t come out great like those, oh well, (what kinda vid cam was used?) . it,s also the only place in oregon where i've landed on the blacktop, taxied up to the only gas-pumps for 100+miles, gassed up and took off on the blacktop and flown out 20mls to our camp-site. yes alvord is a magical place! triker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!   Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alvord Desert BendDualSport trip video - VERY WELL DONE!
Page 1 of 1