Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GO RACE Rear Shock.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
galland1

galland1

GO RACE Rear Shock. Empty
PostSubject: GO RACE Rear Shock.   GO RACE Rear Shock. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Sent my rear shock in for the works. Will post results when I get it back. Want to also thank matttys for this tip saves a lot of work and time.

matttys wrote:

Just a tip for those looking to remove the shock, I always find it easier to remove the bottom subframe bolts, loosen the top ones, and unbolt the exhaust. With the gas tank pulled up a little you can slide the shock out without removing the whole swingarm and messing with the chain. Just make sure to bolt the exhaust back up as you don't want it supported only by the header bolts.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

GO RACE Rear Shock. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RACE Rear Shock.   GO RACE Rear Shock. EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:53 am

Cool - I actually helped someone!

I finally did a tough 2 day off road ride with my new suspension and it was superb. Only problem was 5 days of rain and the D606's. . .
Back to top Go down

GO RACE Rear Shock.
Page 1 of 1