Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Might remind something to Shewolf !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancamp

Might remind something to Shewolf ! Empty
PostSubject: Might remind something to Shewolf !   Might remind something to Shewolf ! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

http://motoaventurequebec.xooit.com/t6073-Feu-Wemotaci.htm

Some people are living that around here rght now.

The smoke is smelled here and we are more than 300 km from there.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Might remind something to Shewolf !   Might remind something to Shewolf ! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Might remind something to Shewolf ! 640571 Yeah I went thru that last year, and I had to work all thru it too. I was just lucky I was allowed thru the road blocks after they evacuated everyone so could keep an eye on everything. Stay safe Dan; that shit can get real ugly real fast!!

PostSubject: Re: Might remind something to Shewolf !   Might remind something to Shewolf ! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm

I've been in an area where there was 10 of these monsters in the late 80's. The choppers kept landing to check if we were ok or to make us wait to be safe.

We shoulb be ok cause there is rain coming tomorrow.

I'm going to James Bay in 3 weeks. I hope it won't be as dry as it is right now. Sometimes the bears are a problem after these fires. They loose their regular food and they sneak near the campers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might remind something to Shewolf !   Might remind something to Shewolf ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Might remind something to Shewolf !
Page 1 of 1