Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SheWolf, where you at???

Go down 
+8
mick wr250r
Delta_T
YZEtc
mucker
motokid
skierd
SheWolf
sturgeon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sturgeon

sturgeon

SheWolf, where you at??? Empty
PostSubject: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 pm

I miss your sense of humour. Hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm still alive guys *hugs* My online time has been very hit and miss with work, and some serious health issues that had me clinically dead 3 times in the back of an ambulance this August. I was hit by lightning while out in the bush at work for forestry. Knocked me out, killed my truck and when I finally did manage to get home my heart started acting really odd and I felt terrible. Called the medics and don't remember the ride in except for once when I was looking up at the lights in the roof of the ambulance and the paramedic was yelling at me and shaking me. He told me that he had lost me three times on the ride in, no heart beat, nothing. Couldn't understand why my feet hurt until he told me that he had pulled out the juice box and was going to try to jump start me but I opened my eyes just after he pulled the box out of the cabinet. Still suffering from the after effects of that mishap. eeek
Still have the Monster, plates run out in a couple of weeks. Sold my old thumper Honda 250 about 2 months ago. Got myself one of those three wheeled rockets but it's been put away until spring. Still fighting bush fires, still being a pain in the ass and socially crude and unacceptable. wink I know, some things never change. freaky

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 am

eeek

Glad you're doing ok despite it all, and glad you're still around.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks Dave. thumb Definitely some weird crap going on. 3 mishaps in 3 months. Hit on the 6th, 2 weeks later nearly got it again (hit 300 feet behind me)m then a tree almost landed on my car this morning on my way into town to work. All I heard was a loud crack, then this big tree comes crashing down and I'm on the brakes. 10 feet...little too close for my liking, than you very much!! get the f out

motokid

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:49 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeek eeek eeek

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 am

Glad to hear you are indestructable Very happy
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:49 am

Jesus, girl.
Nice to see you're still around. ;)
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Great to see you back!!

My gramps got hit once, before I knew him, lived a long life thereafter. Turned his hair white though. Not coincidentally, his given name was Sturgeon. He was a bit weird, but I just figgered he was always like that poser2

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Indestructible...well I wouldn't go quite THAT far. lurk I tell you tho definitely something is trying to get my attention. This morning I got bit on the inside of my hand by a black widow spider. I was stuffing some new sundeck cushions and wrapping them with poly. Felt a stinging and burning, looked and saw two small holes. Flipped the poly over and sure enuf, there she was crawling back towards my fingers. eeek Yeaaaah k no thanks not gonna play that game no more, outside with you!!!

Delta_T

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 am

WTF. I'm just browsing the forum but wasn't expecting a a complete movie script. eeek

Black widow spiders, falling trees, hit by lightning, dead 3 times.... and no trailer, posters or pictures.... come on. get the f out
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 am

Have you checked your ass lately? Maybe the horseshoe fell out and you didn't notice wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm thinking maybe the whole horse is trying...sorry for the lunchbag letdown hun...didn't get any pics of the lightning I'm not that fast. Black widow spider holes, I can take a pic of that but there isn't really much there. dunno I CAn say that today was event free. bannana

mick wr250r

PostSubject: shewolf,where you at   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 pm

all i can say is take it easy and good luck
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm

That EMT doesn't know what he's doing or talking about. You do NOT shock a flatline. You shock an irregular rhythm, typically V-Fib, to convert it to normal sinus rhythm. Everything you see on TV is wrong.

Anyway, very glad to hear you're still with us.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: She wolf    SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:00 pm

My thoughts are with you. Glad to hear from you! thumb
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Any update SheWolf? We miss your sense of humour. Trust all is well.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:59 am

saddletramp wrote:
Any update SheWolf?  We miss your sense of humour.  Trust all is well.
A week after being bit by the spider, almost 3 years ago... say hello... just for grins. dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SheWolf, where you at???   SheWolf, where you at??? Empty

Back to top Go down

SheWolf, where you at???
Page 1 of 1