Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member saying hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1moreroad

New member saying hi Empty
PostSubject: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 pm

New member saying hi.

I'm active on STN, a member of SMJ, and lurk over on ADV and TT (that's way too many letters).

For those who don't know me: The WRX replaced my 2001 ZX6R that I rode for about 75,000 miles commuting, at track days, and touring across the country. I don't have the time right now to ride the WR like I used to ride the ZX, but when I do ride, it thinks it's a WRR.

New member saying hi 3339307861_2c341422f8_o

There are a few great local roads and there's a lot of gravel and dirt in between them.

I can't wait to read about all the mods I can't afford. Very happy
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Welcome! You may need a set of wink knobbies.

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Now that's my kind of playin'! thumb Welcome to the pack! Very happy

mtb

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Welcome!!!

Nice X there wink

Hey Mark... look! My X is no longer the dirtiest of all aye? wink wink wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Very happy Battle of the dirty X's...who will reign supreme? wink

ZED

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Good to see you found your way over hear 1moreroad. thumb
I haven't noticed any other STN'ers, but there are lots of SMJ'ers wandering about the place.

Your pictures get more and more disgusting. eeek
You seriously need to try out Diehards Pirrelli MT-21 knobbie transplant on that thing.

You and SheWolf should get on like a house on fire. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Ooooh I'm so waiting for the snow to go and the mud to run so my bike isn't a mud virgin anymore. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hi   New member saying hi Empty

Back to top Go down

New member saying hi
Page 1 of 1