Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) Empty
PostSubject: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Last week, a young lady by the name of Melissa Paris went on a 200 mile motorcycle ride with her husband, she chose to ride her own bike too, a Yamaha YZF-R6.
Nothing too unusual, after all, the weather in Florida's not too bad this time of year. except, her husband is Josh Hayes and the ride happened to be the 2009 Daytona 200 eeek
After qualifying 36th (or maybe 46th - I forget) she worked her way through the field and finished in 22nd place (ahead of her hubby who high sided a few laps from the end)
What an amazing ride thumb
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 am

InTheSticks wrote:
Last week, a young lady by the name of Melissa Paris went on a 200 mile motorcycle ride with her husband, she chose to ride her own bike too, a Yamaha YZF-R6.
Nothing too unusual, after all, the weather in Florida's not too bad this time of year. except, her husband is Josh Hayes and the ride happened to be the 2009 Daytona 200 eeek
After qualifying 36th (or maybe 46th - I forget) she worked her way through the field and finished in 22nd place (ahead of her hubby who high sided a few laps from the end)
What an amazing ride thumb

Danica Partick does pretty well in Indycar, and let's not forget Shirley Muldowney in drag racing in years past. Women do have the advantage that their little head doesn't over-rule their big head as happens from time-to-time with us guys. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 pm

*gigglesnorts* Unless you're like me and have a thing for mud, which can be almost as good as sex. wink

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
*gigglesnorts* Unless you're like me and have a thing for mud, which can be almost as good as sex. wink

*peers over glasses* - My dear, I believe that's referred to as "sploshing"............................
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Call it whatever you want. Very happy It turns me on. thumb wink

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:57 pm

*turns bright red*..................

At Daytona it was a nice change to see a women in leathers, racin', rather than in a cute miniskirt in front of the starting grid (ok - I like to see 'em too *grin*)

As a runner I'm frequently handed my ass by a member of the fairer sex, who vocally mention during a marathon that it's waaaaay easier than childbirth ( I'm takin' their word for it, marathons hurt though !!....)

Women generally do better in long distance events, where mental toughness & endurance rather than raw strength come into play.

From the 100 meter sprint to the marathon, men have the advantage, but, as distances get longer, women catch up. In some ultramarathons, such as the Badwater Ultra - a 135 mile footrace held in Death Valley in the summer a woman has finished first several times, beating all the men...and the other women.

Just sayin'.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)   You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too) Empty

Back to top Go down

You ride like a girl !! (wish I could too)
Page 1 of 1