Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone buy this fender?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SumoJoe

Anyone buy this fender? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

It says universal but the screw holes are on the side vs the top. Anybody have one? I'm thinking about picking it up

http://www.motostrano.com/acevosufrfe.html

Anyone buy this fender? Motostrano_2106_516588
Back to top Go down
WRXer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I have that exact fender like new, will cut you a deal. It has holes on the top also.

Anyone buy this fender? PIC00001-5
Anyone buy this fender? PIC00011

You will need to do something about the front headlight mounts.

If you add to cart you will see its $50 shipped, I would do $30 shipped in con US.
Back to top Go down
SumoJoe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 pm

I'll take a look at the headlight mounts tonight to see exactly what I need to do. Did you have it on there with the OEM headlight plastic before?
Back to top Go down
WRXer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 pm

No that fender & Cyclops were on bike when I bought it, I just went back to stock on both accounts. The headlight is already gone, still have the fender.
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:33 pm

WRXer wrote:
I have that exact fender like new, will cut you a deal. It has holes on the top also.

Anyone buy this fender? PIC00001-5

You will need to do something about the front headlight mounts.

If you add to cart you will see its $50 shipped, I would do $30 shipped in con US.

Truly nothing personal, but that bottom picture reminds me of the opening to Robot Chicken on Comedy Central Anyone buy this fender? 851577
Back to top Go down
Corprin

Corprin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 pm

clint wrote:

Truly nothing personal, but that bottom picture reminds me of the opening to Robot Chicken on Comedy Central Anyone buy this fender? 851577

Anyone buy this fender? Robotchicken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone buy this fender?   Anyone buy this fender? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone buy this fender?
Page 1 of 1