Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MAN

G-MAN

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  Empty
PostSubject: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 pm

After many years I have returned to riding and loving it. Started a few months ago with an XT225 a great little bike but not enough so a few weeks ago I picked up a 2008 WRR with only 144 miles, Nice bike now looking forward to some good rides around the Northwest.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Hey G... Welcome !

You've got a lot of company here from around your area.

Congratulations on the new scoot !
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 am

Welcome, Hi!

*I must be old cause I can't read what you have written.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:31 am

Welcome to the forum, I suggest changing your font color so as to make your posts readable. Other than that have fun here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

Inspector: Ahem... At 99 being able to read anything is good enough.

Don't cha hurt yourself now.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:14 am

Ohhwww...I felt that burn from over here!! poser2

inspector

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 am

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  93746

*welcome again G-man
Back to top Go down
G-MAN

G-MAN

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks all. Blue letters on gray background sucks. I hope this is easier to read.

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 Happy 4Th of July G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  945348

To the non Americans here it's our independence day, Lots of barbecues (over eating), alcohol (hangovers), sunshine (sunburn), and then we top it off with fireworks. It doesn't get any better than that.

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  500735 G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  89954
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 pm

For me I get a double whammy. Canada Day on the 1st, and July 4th too cause technically I iz a yankee. Very happy

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:50 pm

It's exceptionally busy here on the beach already for a foggy Sunday morning.

It will be uber-ballistic celebration by noon and it gets REALLY wild after the sun goes down !

If you can get to it, and the fog stays off the beach you should be able to see fireworks off the ocean all the way off several beaches from Hermosa to Malibu.

http://www.hermosawave.net/webcam/videocam.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-MAN is here and ready to ride!    G-MAN is here and ready to ride!  Empty

Back to top Go down

G-MAN is here and ready to ride!
Page 1 of 1