Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted

Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! Empty
PostSubject: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Picked up a leftover 08 WR250R in January. I've added some accessories, but no performance mods... yet. Still got less than 100 miles on it, so I haven't been able to see what it'll do yet.
Carbon Fiber rear rack
Ram mounted micro tank bag
Ram mounted GPS
Heated Grips
Aluminum bark busters
Corbin Saddle
Throttle lock (cruise control)
Trakmaster tires
Bead locks
Sawed off tail section (custom license plate mount)
Skid plate

I've also got a DR650SE, and a Roketa 250 scooter (Laugh it up), as well as other offroad stuff.

Past street legal bikes include: 06 KLX250S, 94 KLX650C1, 99 Concours, 91 VX800, 86 Nighthawk, 01 Marauder, 80 CM400
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Welcome, HI!

*throttle lock? Just curious.

**edit...Never mind, I just saw your setup. Looks like you will be putting plenty of miles on that. lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb Oh I'm sure you'll get lots of miles on that thing, and we've got the perfect place to find thestuff you need or can find on here. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks. I'm excited for it to warm up and my local National Forest trails open up.
Back to top Go down
BPG

BPG

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Cool - I teach in Charlotte NC but grew up/still spend summers back home just north of Clarion - even have a good friend from Russell! We'll definitely have to get together and ride the Allegheny National Forest trails... Or the zillions of miles of free ATV trails all over that part of the state... thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Let me know when you get up this way. I'm excited to hit the ANF trails when they open in May!
Back to top Go down
BPG

BPG

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Will do! I'll be up for a bit in April for Spring Break - gonna have the MIG out making some luggage brackets, and also mill some 3/4" HDPE plastic sheet down for a rear luggage rack, etc., etc.

Man, I miss all my tools back in PA almost as much as the trails, LOL! Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!   Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Addicted to Riding in North Western PA!!
Page 1 of 1