Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Which foot pegs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chofilena

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 am

I want to get my new pair of foot pegs. My first choice are the pivot pegz, second the DRC high and third the MSR which are contoured. Its higher on the center and lower on the sides. Which i think would have a pivoting feel under the feet. Since I'm a short rider 5'รณ" I'm more in favor of getting the DRC high, since it will give me a higher center of gravity. And would make me squeeze the seat with my knees or on the correct sides of the bike. Instead of squeezing the frame hmm, maybe a bit higher than that. So people, what would be a better option for shorter rider like me? Unless of course, pivot pegs also makes a higher peg than standard.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

Well..I was skeptical about the PP's. I finally bit the bullet and bought a set, and I will never go back to a static peg again. These things are so comfy! I can grip the seat and the sides of the shrouds, but what's really nice if foot placement. No matter where you put your foot, you will always have a flat surface to have it on, because of the pivot. It's better than having your foot just touch the sides of the pegs. Which foot pegs? 61865

f3joel

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 am

SheWolf wrote:
Well..I was skeptical about the PP's. I finally bit the bullet and bought a set, and I will never go back to a static peg again. These things are so comfy! I can grip the seat and the sides of the shrouds, but what's really nice if foot placement. No matter where you put your foot, you will always have a flat surface to have it on, because of the pivot. It's better than having your foot just touch the sides of the pegs. Which foot pegs? 61865
yep, love them Which foot pegs? 61865
Back to top Go down
chofilena

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am

SheWolf wrote:
Does it have height adjustments? It mentioned on there website but on some models.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 am

Not sure about that one. All I did was swap the pegs out by just the pin, not the entire bracket.

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 am

SheWolf wrote:
Not sure about that one. All I did was swap the pegs out by just the pin, not the entire bracket.
Thanks so much for helping out. I think i should get the pivot pegz. Never tried one but from you guys claim and from the reviews i read. I guess its something to try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which foot pegs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which foot pegs?   Which foot pegs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which foot pegs?
Page 1 of 1