Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Lowering foot pegs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arbetrader

Lowering foot pegs Empty
PostSubject: Lowering foot pegs   Lowering foot pegs EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 2:06 pm

Hello, I have a 2008 WR250R and it does have some aftermarket larger foot pegs, however they're too high - I'd like to lower them like I did on my dr650 - for that bike there are a few suppliers that make a lowering bracket... Does anyone here know where I can source such a thing for the WR? I would just like them moved down about an inch or so (provided I can still use the brake/clutch levers) - it's still reasonable on my DR, so figure it should be similar here too. Anyone done this, and can provide a link?
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Lowering foot pegs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowering foot pegs   Lowering foot pegs EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:29 pm

The footpegs on the DR were attached to the frame via a bracket, so one could move the pegs up or down by providing a new bracket. On the WRR the pegs attach to the frame directly, so moving them is much more challenging.

Despite that, DRC used to make pegs that came in three different heights, one being 5 mm lower than stock, but these (along with the high ones) don't seem to be available anymore.
Back to top Go down

Lowering foot pegs
Page 1 of 1