Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Head pipe options

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chofilena

Head pipe options Empty
PostSubject: Head pipe options   Head pipe options EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

I'm using the two brothers slip ons and i want to change my head pipe. The options are the FMF power bomb, delta torq and the pro circuit which they sell on ebay. So far the FMF is the most expensive, the only thing i don't like about the bomb is i find it to bulky. Delta has the most reasonable price and it looks some what like the pro circuit head pipe, smaller diameter and tapers to a bigger diameter going to the silencer. If i change the head pipe, aside from making it looking pretty and lessens the weight. How much power will it gain? Will you really feel the difference? I'm thinking of getting delta torq because of the reasonable price tag and there good name. But has anybody out there tried this head pipe? Any reviews?
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

Head pipe options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head pipe options   Head pipe options EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 am

I don't think pro circuit makes anything for the wr250x/r.
The one on ebay says for a wr250r but also says for an 07.
Back to top Go down
mattf

Head pipe options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head pipe options   Head pipe options EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:06 pm

I have the FMF power bomb and muffler, the powerbomb was backordered a few days when I ordered so I rode a couple days with just the FMF muffler and stock header. when I put the power bomb on a few days later I did notice a slight change but not a whole lot. I have no experience with any others.
Back to top Go down
chofilena

Head pipe options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head pipe options   Head pipe options EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

mattf wrote:
I have the FMF power bomb and muffler, the powerbomb was backordered a few days when I ordered so I rode a couple days with just the FMF muffler and stock header. when I put the power bomb on a few days later I did notice a slight change but not a whole lot. I have no experience with any others.
Thanks for the info, ill try out delta then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head pipe options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head pipe options   Head pipe options Empty

Back to top Go down

Head pipe options
Page 1 of 1