Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Summer is here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 am

Here's the forecast for the next 2 and a half days...hmm...I'm debating whether or not to wear my full mesh or a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, lol

Summer is here! Tempsg
Back to top Go down
clint

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am

Ya know that saying about the problem not being the heat, it's the humidity? Check the current humidity...This is considered "normal". Summer is here! 724854

Summer is here! Current
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am

Ewwww....sweat hut, anyone?? Summer is here! 640571

0007onWR

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 pm

OMG I just noticed the dew point of 73 f wow!
Unfortunately the sign of summer around here is you can't see 2 miles because of "local smoke"
I'm sick of this every summer
At this point I wish it would rain = Bummed
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Relative Humidity: The sweat that forms on your balls when you're caught fucking your sister-in-law. Summer is here! 93746

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Relative Humidity: The sweat that forms on your balls when you're caught fucking your sister-in-law. Summer is here! 93746

Looks like it's a bit hotter than the forecast

Summer is here! Ncurrent
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Ewwwww....

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Ewwwww....

What's the name of that Christina Aguilara song where she says something to the effect of. "...it keeps getting better"?

128°F - and the "F" stands for "Fuck me, It's HOT out there!"

Summer is here! Damhot
Back to top Go down
clint

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Summer is here! 2hotmore fun!
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Well, when they say "it's not the heat, it's the humidity"
"You can say Fawk that!!, it's the heat!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer is here!   Summer is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer is here!
Page 1 of 1