Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC

Go down 
+4
Chrispy1200
willcp00
mwakey
asheville thumper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC Empty
PostSubject: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:56 pm

break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC 3373591705_c3001792aa_b
break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC 3374431338_744e681d1b_bbreak in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC 3374432976_99e78809ac_b

break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC 3373623679_243ef5d8bb_b
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am

Gotta love the Parkway. What a beautiful road it is. I have been on it many times, but never on a bike. Looks like fun. You need to get over further west and ride the Dragon. Now THAT is fun! Wish I lived up there. The Florida roads suck.
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Oh yea, the Dragon is a lot of fun!! There is tons of trails around that area too. I haven't done it on the WR yet, but I've spent some time over there on the old KLR.
Back to top Go down
willcp00

willcp00

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:05 pm

asheville thumper wrote:
Oh yea, the Dragon is a lot of fun!! There is tons of trails around that area too. I haven't done it on the WR yet, but I've spent some time over there on the old KLR.

Hey ashville... I live in Winston-Salem, and was planning to come up your way to ride on either or both of the Wayehutta or Tellico trail systems. Any experience with either of these? Good looking bike!
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Sunday, Ashville. Leaving tomorrow for a rally in Suches, Georgia. We ride all over the place for a week though these days I stay away from the Gap, I've never have much luck with the local LEO's in that area. dunno Very happy
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

willcp00 wrote:
asheville thumper wrote:

Hey ashville... I live in Winston-Salem, and was planning to come up your way to ride on either or both of the Wayehutta or Tellico trail systems. Any experience with either of these? Good looking bike!

Chrispy1200 wrote:
I'm going to be in your neck of the woods on Sunday, Ashville. Leaving tomorrow for a rally in Suches, Georgia. We ride all over the place for a week though these days I stay away from the Gap, I've never have much luck with the local LEO's in that area. dunno Very happy

PM'd both of you.
Back to top Go down
BPG

BPG

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:50 am

willcp00 wrote:
asheville thumper wrote:

Tellico OHV is shut down indefinitely. GAHHHH Trout Unlimited is suing the USFS for the sediment washing into the streams from the trail system. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:31 pm

How about some new pics now that everything is mucho greener?! I love the Appalachians!
Back to top Go down
stuxtttr

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 am

nice pics did that road a couple of years back mid summer some great waterfalls just a short hike down the trail, pitty we were in a car would love to come back and do it by bike.

Dya see many bears ?
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Nice   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 am

Very nice pic's break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC   break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC Empty

Back to top Go down

break in ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville,NC
Page 1 of 1