Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

here is my ride. blue/white 08.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Empty
PostSubject: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

2008 wr250x, with drc fender eliminator, front and rear led turn signals. protaper fat bar, mini sport mirror from ebay, chopped front fender, white rim reflector tape, removed ca emission crap, and ais removed.here is my ride. blue/white 08.  DSC00087
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:16 pm

nice! first post and you already make the header pic! thumb
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:55 pm

little squirt wrote:
We wanted to do something for him before booting his ass off the forum after his very first post for pimping out a bike like that...

What's next? A string of LED christmas tree lights ziptied along the frame?

Handlebar tassels?

here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Tassels%202%20(Small)

Panniers?

here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Toolroll%20with%20tassels

Don't mind me; I'm just your typical dirt road WRR rider...
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:46 am

Jäger wrote:
little squirt wrote:
We wanted to do something for him before booting his ass off the forum after his very first post for pimping out a bike like that...

What's next? A string of LED christmas tree lights ziptied along the frame?

Handlebar tassels?

here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Tassels%202%20(Small)

Panniers?

here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Toolroll%20with%20tassels

Don't mind me; I'm just your typical dirt road WRR rider...

And what do ya have against panniers? There are very nice ones for the WR.....Though I cant see keepng a set on all the time. Maybe a nice set of aluminum boxes. But only if he polishes and clearcoats them. I'm still waiting on one of the X boys to chrome their frame. Or add a TZ fairing.
Back to top Go down
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am

sorry, i only like tassles on my chaps, not on my bikes.
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:08 am

dc4stroke wrote:

And what do ya have against panniers? There are very nice ones for the WR.....Though I cant see keepng a set on all the time. Maybe a nice set of aluminum boxes. But only if he polishes and clearcoats them. I'm still waiting on one of the X boys to chrome their frame. Or add a TZ fairing.

poser2 I was actually thinking of how to shine my X up - chrome/chrome effect is EXACTLY what I want!! There are some great coating systems I've seen, but not sure about durability. I think I may do the plastics in chrome effect 'Plastikote', but will do more research first....
Tassles are just wrong puke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is my ride. blue/white 08.    here is my ride. blue/white 08.  Empty

Back to top Go down

here is my ride. blue/white 08.
Page 1 of 1