Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newbie from Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
millert85

Newbie from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello all. My names Tim. I live on the mid-north coast of NSW, Australia. I've only been riding casually for 7 months or so since I moved and started working at the father-in-laws Yamaha dealership. Looking at getting a WR-X when the wife allows. In the mean time i have been enjoying reading up on the best ways to go broke after getting it.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Tim,

You need to turn it around. Having the bike should be MANDATORY in promoting the business !

I realize you are down under, but this adjustment needs to be turned right-side-up ! :)

...and you can send her to me if she needs some talkin' to. (If she's nice anyways)

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

Welcome to the pack, Tim! Newbie from Australia 61865

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:29 am

Hey Tim,

Welcome 'mate'.... Very happy

Marrying a girl whose Dad owns a Yammie dealership is almost as good as one whose Dad owns a Pub.... wink

Give the dealership a plug and If I need parts while visiting my sister in Port Macquarie I'll stop by.

Cheers,

Mark.
Back to top Go down
millert85

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:40 am

Dealership is Col's Motorcycles in Kempsey, so only 40mins up the road from Port.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Australia   Newbie from Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Australia
Page 1 of 1