Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little Empty
PostSubject: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:08 pm

so i was using a 12mm socket and i guess i didn't have it inserted completely and now my drain nut got rounded off. i had to lay the bike on it's right side so i can dremmel the nut a little. finally i got the 12mm socket to catch and removed the nut. i guess i need to buy a new drain nut. btw is it bad for the bike to be laid it on its side? i had a full tank of gas and a little gas leaked out of the tank cap. is this normal?

thanks.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 am

If it were bad for the bike to be on its side, mine would have exploded months ago poser2
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 am

eh it likes it poser2

damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little Cdmudpit
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 am

Yep.

damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little Nap
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 am

Swap to a 6-point socket.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 am

greer wrote:
Swap to a 6-point socket.

Sarah

QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little   damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little Empty

Back to top Go down

damnit, rounded off the drain nut a little
Page 1 of 1