Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
usgpru27

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Hey everyone. I am 47 and have been racing 125 and 250 Grand Prix for the past 19 years. I stopped 2 years ago and went to Golf. I ended up doing well with that right off the bat. I went to a 125 national race at NJMP and saw these motards railing around the championship cart track (REALLY NICE) and that was all I needed.
My only issue is that I do not have much room in the shop. I just sold my CR125 and the pit scooter but have some other items to go.

The X looks like an absolute blast. I cannot stop riding or racing.. what was I thinking.. Its not a choice. This seems like a really relaxing way to have some fun. People have commented why I am not getting a 990 something. I enjoy the smaller displacement ring its neck style of riding.

So that is my story. I am shopping for a really clean bike and will prep it over the winter. I thank you all in advance for all the future information and assistance.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:04 am

Welcome to the club!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

Welcome to the pack! New Jersey 61865 Sometimes there are some really good deals on used X's. Might be something in the buy and sell part of the forum.

inspector

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Wake up Shewolf...He's already bought one. wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Yeah yeah... New Jersey 490865 Food poisoning doesn't make the brain work very good. New Jersey 724854

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Sorry guys on business in Boston.. Thanks for the welcome. did get to put 100 miles on it.. Got on the rear spring 3 mm.. little rebound and some comp. dampening and I am good to go.. This thing is just unreal..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jersey   New Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jersey
Page 1 of 1