Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from South Jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
john92

Hello from South Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Jersey   Hello from South Jersey EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:43 am

How's it going everyone? I just got my 09 WRR about 1 week and a half and am loving it so far. I got about 120 miles on it and am already scheming on tons of mods. I'm on Thumpertalk alot and just found this place. Glad to see so many people have such a passion for this bike. So far this bike seems to be the mix I was looking for as far as street legal dirt bike with alot of potential.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Jersey   Hello from South Jersey EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:35 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Jersey   Hello from South Jersey EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:36 am

Welcome to the pack, John! thumb It's kinda hard not to mod this thing when most of them are fairly simple and you can do it yourself. Plus, what's so wrong about getting a few more ponies out of something to let it run at its full potential? wink

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Jersey   Hello from South Jersey EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:24 am

Welcome jonny boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Jersey   Hello from South Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from South Jersey
Page 1 of 1