Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Question about replacement tires that will last longer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cuban11182

Question about replacement tires that will last longer Empty
PostSubject: Question about replacement tires that will last longer   Question about replacement tires that will last longer EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

I'm comming to the conclusion that it is cheaper to ride my X to work (41 miles one way) instead of my wife's Jetta. Hell 60-70mpg beats 25-28 any day. As a result of riding at 70-80mph (indicated), I realize the SM compound may not be the best suited for this.

I'm an idiot when it comes to tires, but I'm asking for recommendations on what tires will fit, and give me the best wear life. I do go out on the bike on the weekends to have fun, but I'm not leaning like crazy, so I give that up if its an option.

Guess I'm just looking for someone's suggestion for what I should look for in a tire, or reccomendations for tires.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Question about replacement tires that will last longer   Question about replacement tires that will last longer EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:33 am

Try reading this here
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Question about replacement tires that will last longer   Question about replacement tires that will last longer EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:38 am

Oops. Shog
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Question about replacement tires that will last longer   Question about replacement tires that will last longer EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:35 pm

No prob Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about replacement tires that will last longer   Question about replacement tires that will last longer Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about replacement tires that will last longer
Page 1 of 1