Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRR member in California

Go down 
+5
SheWolf
ZED
NorCalWR
inspector
BykMyk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BykMyk

New WRR member in California Empty
PostSubject: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am

Hi ALL,
I recently picked up a used (770 miles) 2008 WRR. It now has 1400 miles and I'm very impressed with it! It is quite an upgrade from my KLR 250. By the way, the KLR is for sale.

Mike
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Welcome! What part of Cali are you from?
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

A very logical progression. Welcome aboard. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome to the pack. New WRR member in California 61865

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Welcome and good choice moving up to the Yammie!!
Back to top Go down
BykMyk

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi All,
I'm located in the Sacramento, Ca. area. We have some awesome riding areas here, shoot me a pm if you are in the area, we'll go for a ride.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:01 am

thumb
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

Mike,

C'mon down to the SoCal desert this winter for some open desert riding. Well.... ...as open as it gets.

We off-road and dualie depending on the weather. It's all good.

My bud comes down from Grass Valley. Lemme know if you want to hitch a ride.

- Robert
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Mike, I'm just south of Sacramento in the Lodi area. I love living over here, just like you said tons of great places to ride here. I've been riding solo for the most part, most of my friends ride MX(non street legal bikes) or quads. lol I've been trying to convert them and I think I've been successful to a degree, but none of them have the financial means for getting a dual sport or enduro bike.

I have a buddy that rides a street legal CR500, bad ass bike, and we're always down to ride.

To name a few places I like to ride, Ione(closest, largest and cheapest place to me, FREE), Prairie City(ok place to ride, about 5 bucks to get in, but I have several friend that work the entrence and sometimes get in for free.), Forest Hill(Bad ass place to ride, free, just a little far for me) and there are just tons of places to ride dual sports and enduros all over the mountains here, up I80/HWY88/HWY50/HWY108.

I really want to make some trips to Hollister and Carnegie, both are south from here, up north I've been to Cow Mountain and Knoxville(both really large and cool places to ride).

I'll shoot you over a PM with my number and facebook link, hit me up anytime, I'm always trying to find people to go ride with.
Back to top Go down
BykMyk

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 pm

X-Racer wrote:
Mike,

C'mon down to the SoCal desert this winter for some open desert riding. Well.... ...as open as it gets.

We off-road and dualie depending on the weather. It's all good.

My bud comes down from Grass Valley. Lemme know if you want to hitch a ride.

- Robert

Robert,
I'm hoping to get to the SoCal area this winter, possibly the Mojave area. I love desert riding. I've done a little in Death Valley and had fun. If you are in this area shoot me a pm.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WRR member in California   New WRR member in California Empty

Back to top Go down

New WRR member in California
Page 1 of 1