Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Northern California Member Checking-in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M1A Rifleman

New Northern California Member Checking-in Empty
PostSubject: New Northern California Member Checking-in   New Northern California Member Checking-in EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi all, I'm a new member from NorCal checking-in. I've been a lurker for awhile, but had some time today to join. I bought my 2010 WR on April 20, and have about 650 miles on it so far. Cool bike and having fun. New Northern California Member Checking-in 810411
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New Northern California Member Checking-in   New Northern California Member Checking-in EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: New Northern California Member Checking-in   New Northern California Member Checking-in EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Hello, welcome, if you're ever in the Sacramento ~ Stockton area, I'm more central California, and want to hit the local highways, trails or MX tracks.... I'm down to ride!

Aaron
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Northern California Member Checking-in   New Northern California Member Checking-in EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome to the pack! New Northern California Member Checking-in 61865

PostSubject: Re: New Northern California Member Checking-in   New Northern California Member Checking-in Empty

Back to top Go down

New Northern California Member Checking-in
Page 1 of 1