Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

G'day from Melbourne Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gany

G'day from Melbourne Australia Empty
PostSubject: G'day from Melbourne Australia   G'day from Melbourne Australia EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Gday all,

I recently picked up a second hand WR250X. Let the fun begin! I got it to replace a KLX250 that has a 331 big bore kit. The KLX has really great torque, however I wanted the fuel injection of the WR and to my surprise it pulls quite well bone stock. My missus has just got her motorcycle learners so the lower seat height of the X should suit better as well.

My other steed is an F800GS, so the WR250X will be the learner adventure bike/single track/hooligan street machine.

Plans for the bike are to get a 21" front wheel and fit a dualsport/knobbie rear 17 tyre on it so I only have to switch out the front.

Looking forward to sharing experiences with you all and thanks for the forum!

Gany.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia   G'day from Melbourne Australia EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:51 pm

wELCOM....errrrr Welcome HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia   G'day from Melbourne Australia EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Shit, you're on a roll there Inspector. G'day from Melbourne Australia 851577 No more Spam burgers for you. G'day from Melbourne Australia 810411 Welcome to the pack, Gany! G'day from Melbourne Australia 61865 G'day from Melbourne Australia 500735

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia   G'day from Melbourne Australia EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 am

Welcome to the pack.Hope you like the WR. I have several steeds also. But like the WR and ride it more than all the rest combined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia   G'day from Melbourne Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day from Melbourne Australia
Page 1 of 1