Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Need bike for prototype product fitting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
turbocity tom

Need bike for prototype product fitting Empty
PostSubject: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on your forum.

I own T C I Products and build things for many different Dual Sport models.

I need to borrow a 2009-2010 WR250R to do a test fitting of our rack systems. I will need the bike for a couple of days to do this test fitting.

I will give the owner free product for the use of the bike.

If you are local to SO CAL (Orange) and want to take advantage of this, you can PM me here, call 714-639-4933 or e-mail me at turbo@turbocity.com

Thanks Tom
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Craaaaap...see?! Us Canuckleheads always miss out on the good stuff. Need bike for prototype product fitting 9356 Need bike for prototype product fitting 29721

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Just curious - why 2009-2010 R2? Isn't the 2008 R2 exactly the same except colors?
Back to top Go down
turbocity tom

PostSubject: Re: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:18 am

gatorfan wrote:
Just curious - why 2009-2010 R2? Isn't the 2008 R2 exactly the same except colors?

Hi,

Yes, it is my understanding that they are the same, but we have sold about 60 racks without fitting issues (prototype was an 08) and I have had a customer with a 2010 model tell me that he could not get the parts installed. I think that something is being installed incorrectly, but I want to check it out anyway. I would like to see if maybe a slight re design may make the installation a little easier.

Thanks Tom
Back to top Go down
turbocity tom

PostSubject: Re: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi,

Still looking for a WR250R is So Ca....... Anyone??????

Thanks Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need bike for prototype product fitting   Need bike for prototype product fitting Empty

Back to top Go down

Need bike for prototype product fitting
Page 1 of 1