Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BUSTER

BUSTER

Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Buster. I haven't done any forum stuff for quite a few years but after a recommendation from a customer I thought I'd sign up and come say hello. We have tons of items for the WR250R/X and are one of the only websites on the internet to carry special brands that were previously only sold online by distributors.

Check out the website when you get a chance. I'll be posting special deals in the Vendor Deals area. Feel free to email me any time with questions or to say hello. Ride on!

-Buster
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Hello Mr. Buster!! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Very happy what up Soupee!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey, Buster!

Welcome!

I bought all my FMF kit from you guys. Ya' shipped really fast and had a great price, too. thumb

Thanks for that!

Lawrence S. in Walsenburg, CO

aka, BigFeet
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm

BigFeet wrote:
Hey, Buster!

Welcome!

I bought all my FMF kit from you guys. Ya' shipped really fast and had a great price, too. thumb

Thanks for that!

Lawrence S. in Walsenburg, CO

aka, BigFeet

cheers That's awesome BigFoot! It really makes me feel good to hear from you guys after a purchase!

We do so well with the WRR/X crowd that I figured I would try to get to know you guys better and this forum seemed like a great place to start. I'm looking forward to connecting with more of you and learning about your preferences regarding one of the coolest new models on the road, AND THE DIRT!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey Buster, welcome to the pack! Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 61865

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Hey Buster, welcome to the pack! Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 61865

Yea yea SheWolf!! Thank you. Very happy Glad to be here. Are you on other forums as well? I swear I saw a post today where someone said they couldn't figure if you were a female or not. Hope it wasn't this one, hahahaha. Random, I know.
Back to top Go down
zestymac

zestymac

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 pm

I bought shorty levers and some other stuff from Busters. Good pricing fast shipping & good communication; the benchmark trilogy of an online vendor that get's it....

Cheers, Rick Very happy
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm

zestymac wrote:
I bought shorty levers and some other stuff from Busters. Good pricing fast shipping & good communication; the benchmark trilogy of an online vendor that get's it....

Cheers, Rick Very happy
Benchmark Trilogy! I like that, haha. Thanks so much Rick. Email me if you need anything! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Thanks, Buster
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: thanks WR250R forum!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have emailed and called me over the past few months. It's been a great experience learning about all your parts and gear preferences. Some of you guys put some serious miles on these bikes!

Keep the emails coming. Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 379944 We have lots and lots of goodies for your WRR at BustersDirtShop.com!

Thanks!
Buster
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm

BUSTER wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have emailed and called me over the past few months. It's been a great experience learning about all your parts and gear preferences. Some of you guys put some serious miles on these bikes!

Keep the emails coming. Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 379944 We have lots and lots of goodies for your WRR at BustersDirtShop.com!

Thanks!
Buster

I tell you this via here, e-mail, and facebook all the time, but you and your shop rock. thumb
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Quote :
I tell you this via here, e-mail, and facebook all the time, but you and your shop rock. Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 61865

Keep it up Kjharn! That's the best advertising I can get! Can I mail you some stickers??? If so, just send me your address. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
BUSTER

BUSTER

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:45 pm

BUSTER wrote:
Quote :
I tell you this via here, e-mail, and facebook all the time, but you and your shop rock. Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! 61865

Keep it up Kjharn! That's the best advertising I can get! Can I mail you some stickers??? If so, just send me your address. Thanks!!

Stickers are on the way! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Awesome! Thank you. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!   Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buster of BustersDirtShop.com saying hello!
Page 1 of 1