Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Servo Eliminator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
12oclocker

12oclocker

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey guys, I finally finished a digital servo eliminator, it's microprocessor controlled and mimics the exact mechanical motor delay and variable resistor sweeping characteristics of an actual analog servo unit, I should have some plug and play units done soon, as always this unit will be really tiny, and plug & play!! thumb
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Sweet!! too bad your about a year late to earn my business Rolling Eyes

Good luck with them, I would have much rather bought this from you than Graves for $70!
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm

lol, I know, i need 35 hours in a day so I can get more done lol
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:55 pm

i hear that! any pics of this new unit?
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm

not yet, I still have to machine a connector for everything to fit into, just had wires going into the plug for the prototype, the final version will be a nice neat little plug. thumb
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Are you sure there is feedback to the ECU that makes any changes to fuel or ignition?
I hear the only feedback is simply for the fault code
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:04 am

The reason I designed it to mimic the motor delay characteristics and sweeping potentiometer characteristics is because there should be no chance of the ECU thinking the motor is stuck or something and loading some kind of default map, I feel better knowing the ECU is getting the same data back to it as if the real motor is attached. I don’t know for sure how the ECU would react fuel or ignition wise if it didn't get the correct data it was expecting from the servo. So the best thing to do is make sure you emulate the characteristics correctly. Plus I want this to be compatable with all the bikes that use this servo, so proper emulation is going to be another important factor for compatability thumb
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 am

Since I am still running the motor I need to deal with this so I can I can do weight reduction. Keep us posted along with the price, thanks.Berwyn
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 pm

will do thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Servo Eliminator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servo Eliminator   Servo Eliminator Empty

Back to top Go down

Servo Eliminator
Page 1 of 1