Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Howdy from New Zealand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwidownunder

Howdy from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from New Zealand   Howdy from New Zealand EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi, I'm Carl from Wellington New Zealand.

Bought my WR250R 2008 new 2 years ago and absolutely love the bike! Im a tall heavy bugger and the bike goes everywhere i want it to go! Spend most of my time doing hardcore trail riding in the Akatarawa Forest (a 15 minute drive from home Very happy ).

http://tracks.org.nz/area/show/15

thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from New Zealand   Howdy from New Zealand EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Welcome to the pack! Always great to have overseas riders get on the band wagon with their bikes! Howdy from New Zealand 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from New Zealand   Howdy from New Zealand EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from New Zealand   Howdy from New Zealand Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1