Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hey from New Zealand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slrsedan

Hey from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:35 am

Hey, pretty cool forum you've got here! Have been enjoying the pics and info, just purchased my WRR, done a few hundred miles and had a little dabble in the dirt and quite like it.
Been into bikes all my life(44 years young), garage currently has in it a Ducati 900SS, Ktm 200exc, Crf150(my girls) Z50(drunken party's!) and the WRR.
Raced most stuff over the years(not especially well....) motocross, enduro's, supermoto.....even a bit of car racing and drag racing.
So far this bike has given me back that kick of trail/adventure riding that I had 25 years ago when I started riding, no preasure just good fun, already been up a few dirt tracks that Ive wondered about but wouldnt bother trucking my dirtbike to, guess that's the idea. Look forward to chatting with you folk. (and getting some Michelin S12's on this thing!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:27 am

Welcome! The next time you're out make sure to take some pics of that beautiful country of yours. Then post them up course!
Back to top Go down
Slrsedan

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:24 am

Thanks, yeah I'll do that as soon as I can suss out how to upload pics!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:32 am

Sweet, another Kiwi! Welcome to the pack! thumb

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Slrsedan

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:09 am

Hey from New Zealand New045.th

Back to top Go down
Slrsedan

PostSubject: sorry....trying to suss out how to post pics! (no WR's)   Hey from New Zealand EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:26 am

Hey from New Zealand 12311
Hey from New Zealand 8512
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from New Zealand   Hey from New Zealand Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1