Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sobxoutdoors

WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! Empty
PostSubject: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 am

I am now the proud owner of a shiny black new '09 with 0 miles on it. Can't wait! BTW, took your advice here and went for the WRX over the KLX. I think it's a no brainer now for me now, and so glad I went that way.

I'll report on mods asap. Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am

Nice choice. thumb

I just picked up a mint used 2008 WR-250X.
I'd like to have gotten a black 2009 model, myself, given the choice.
Oh, well.
Blue will do. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 pm

sobxoutdoors wrote:
I am now the proud owner of a shiny black new '09 with 0 miles on it. Can't wait! BTW, took your advice here and went for the WRX over the KLX. I think it's a no brainer now for me now, and so glad I went that way.

I'll report on mods asap. Thanks all!

Congrats on the new bike! The black WR250X's are definitely the fastest! Very happy

My 08X was blue, so I "re-clothed" it in black plastics and X graphics.

-feetz

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm

You had to do something to fill those big boots Larry. WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 61865

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:17 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You had to do something to fill those big boots Larry. WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 61865

Hi, Lynn. Yeah, that sounds right. Very happy

"BigFeet, big heart." wink

er no, I guess that saying is regarding big noses.

Alas, either way it's the motorcycle's nickname, not mine. budah

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Dammit...so much for speculating. WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 490865 Lunchbag letdown...*sniffles* WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 342500 WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 93746

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm

I've got a big nose AND big feet. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:25 am

WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 163123 Oh darn we muddied up SOB's thread. X is X rated. WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! 640571

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm

CONGRATS! lets see some pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!   WOOT! WOOT!  New WRX! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOT! WOOT! New WRX!
Page 1 of 1