Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jundat

Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ??? Empty
PostSubject: Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???   Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ??? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Anyone try this? Bazzaz Z-Fi MX
http://www.bazzaz.net/bz1/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_genx_img1.tpl&product_id=349&category_id=35&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=181

i use WR250X with Yoshimura Rs2 & K&N air filter. Now i want to tune my machine for better perfomance. So someone can help me how to chose DynoJet Power Commander 5 or Bazzaz Z-Fi MX.

Thanks so much !

Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???   Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ??? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm

i have no idea on that one. I have a dynojet 5. feel better using a well known product and dont mind spending extra money for that either, cause if service or warranty work is needed i know they will stand behind their product and be in business for years to come.
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???   Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ??? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 pm

jundat wrote:
Anyone try this? Bazzaz Z-Fi MX
http://www.bazzaz.net/bz1/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_genx_img1.tpl&product_id=349&category_id=35&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=181

i use WR250X with Yoshimura Rs2 & K&N air filter. Now i want to tune my machine for better perfomance. So someone can help me how to chose DynoJet Power Commander 5 or Bazzaz Z-Fi MX.

Thanks so much !

I took it just yesterday for my X with the AZFM....I was waiting for it for quite a long time....and I choose it because on my 2 R6 race bikes their set up was excellent....well I must admit I was impressed...I rode the full graves system with my X without any piggyback at first...pulled strong but I wsn't impressed...really...

After I attached the bazzaz I ran without the AZFM (which I have for both my race R6)....bike was much better ...smooth and pulled way better...

Last night I finally used the AZFM and made a custom map and today rode to work....I was smiling like a baby....I haven't tried any other piggyback but bazzaz is small and works great!

For the customer service....you call them and you digit 2....they have been on the phone almost 2 hours to figure it out a problem I caused by poor understanding of the instruction (I'm DUMB)....Their customer service s great....and bazzaz is by all means much better than the PCV I had on my R6 Race bikes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???   Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bazzaz Z-Fi MX for WR250R/X ???
Page 1 of 1