Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jetpipe

Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM Empty
PostSubject: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I finally pulled the trigger....Graves full system (was way to sick) with carbon fiber canister and nice shaped header...bazzaz zfi MX (I had already the AZFM for my race bikes).....

I was happy with full system but didn't feel huge differences....when I first connect the bazzaz with the map provided (simple slip on) it was way better....

I connected the AZFM and made my custom map....I'm happy like a baby....my baby is flying! wings

You feel difference all the way around....but from midrange up is another bike..... literally

Bazzaz customer support was UP and running to solve an issue caused by my mistake in connecting the power receptacle to the wrong connector (there are 2 identical).....yep stupid for a reason..

Shortly I'll post some pics.....

wings wings wings
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Could you post some good pictures? I am ordering one also. I thought that they were not making the carbon can anymore?
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I just made it with my Iphone...hopefully tomorrow will follow up with some good ones!
Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM Img0453lg

I bought on TS sale...But I think they have a super sale as well now for Xmas....20 or 25% off
Great deal!!
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 pm

That is one sexy piece.. Where did you get it?? TS?
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:06 am

Sorry for all the questions but where is the O2 sensor Bung?
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am

Directly from graves....during Thanksgiving promotion!!!
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:04 am

In the opening where the exup valve is located on the OEM pipe
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

freaky Das a nice pipe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

Post up a short video so we can hear what she sounds like! I've wondered how the Graves system sounded compared to the FMF, GYTR, etc.
Back to top Go down
jundat

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:50 am

Help me. After connect the bazzaz. Can't start my bike. I think problem at fuel injectior. Because, when restore default fuel injector. My bike start ok.
Help me or ask the bazzaz support for me. My country don't have bazzaz support. Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 am

jundat wrote:
Help me. After connect the bazzaz. Can't start my bike. I think problem at fuel injectior. Because, when restore default fuel injector. My bike start ok.
Help me or ask the bazzaz support for me. My country don't have bazzaz support. Thanks so much.

You probably have connected the 3 polar white to the wrong connector....there are 2 of those exactly the same...one is the speed, the other one is a 12V

Note...I know because I did the same!!!

Back to top Go down
jundat

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 am

No, i see only one 3 polar and no same with 3 polar
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 am

jundat wrote:
No, i see only one 3 polar and no same with 3 polar

Well try this....turn the key....if you have only one light (blue) you are connected to the wrong 3 polar...or your bazzaz is broken....
There are 2 three polar white ....I guarantee you!

Also ...if the bikes start normallly when your bazzaz is usb connected ....see above...you are on speed sensor instead of +12V
Back to top Go down
jundat

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am

Hic. I'm trying to find other 3 polar but can't found.
My bazzaz have only one blue light at pwr. :((
Back to top Go down
jetpipe

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 am

jundat wrote:

remove left side cover ....the one you need to connect has a blue cover around the plastic black cover!
Back to top Go down
jundat

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 pm

jetpipe wrote:
jundat wrote:

remove left side cover ....the one you need to connect has a blue cover around the plastic black cover!
After 1 hour to find other 3 pin cable. I think the problem is my bike from Japan and don't have. So, i atach direct from the battery and now. My bike done :) thanks so much Jetpipe.
And you know about map1 and map2 jump? Which better ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM   Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM Empty

Back to top Go down

Graves Full system and Bazzaz + AZFM
Page 1 of 1