Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from Alberta, Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

Hi from Alberta, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey what's up, new member from southwest Alberta here, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Just made a downpayment on a 2008 WR250X. Going to pick it up on friday!
The bike itself is pretty much stock besides it has knobby tires and a dirt rim in front. This is great because I am looking to do some trail riding here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 am

Welcome to the pack! Woo for another western Canuck! Hi from Alberta, Canada 61865 Hi from Alberta, Canada 93746

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Did you get the 2008 at a good price? I got one myself recently. Welcome aboard I am new here also.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Yes I did get a good price I guess. Paid 4000 CAD.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome, Hi! i think

*did you pick it up??
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:24 am

Yes. Today! wings

Hi from Alberta, Canada 8d6c5ef6
Hi from Alberta, Canada D6a406f5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Alberta, Canada   Hi from Alberta, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Alberta, Canada
Page 1 of 1