Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?

Go down 
+4
john92
Ecarnell
Hertz
WRXR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? Empty
PostSubject: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:36 am

I am looking for LED blinkers and an Edge taillight. Any recommendations where to order online? (They have to be shipping to Canada)
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 am

Wheelingcyclesupply.com I'm pretty sure they will ship to Canada, shoot them an email and ask.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 am

Hertz wrote:
Wheelingcyclesupply.com I'm pretty sure they will ship to Canada, shoot them an email and ask.

I have been trying to get on that site for weeks now but always I get an error. Anyone else experiencing problems?
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 am

Try gnarleyparts (BC) or avisciouscycle (ont) (they won't charge you duty or brokerage fees) I would also look for the zeta handguards with signals mounted in them - which allows you to get rid of the huge front blinkers. I think gnarleyparts have free shipping over $xx.
Eric
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am

12oclocklabs.com Has the Edge with upgraded circuitboard ready to go plug and play option. I have that and it's pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:59 am

Have not ordered from him, but isn't 12oclocker the only one with stock terminals at the end? I would order from him just for that.
*plus price has got to be the same if not close.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am

Try Rollin Rubber. They're here in Vernon and they'll ship anywhere. I know the bike shop here can also get them in.

bsheet2

PostSubject: flashing rear brake light   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Hey the one from 12ockocker you can get the integrated controler board that lets youset the brake light to flash and also integrate the turn signals. I have an LED tail light on my KLR that flashes when you first hit the brakes. I have had many people tell me that this really gets your attention. In my humble opinion, this is a huge safety improvement.

Looks like I found the brake light I want. That's for the info. You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm

bsheet2 wrote:
Hey the one from 12ockocker you can get the integrated controler board that lets youset the brake light to flash and also integrate the turn signals. I have an LED tail light on my KLR that flashes when you first hit the brakes. I have had many people tell me that this really gets your attention. In my humble opinion, this is a huge safety improvement.

I have the edge from 120clock, and the only thing in my opinion that would make it better is if he used some of the higher output leds. other than that, it's a great piece.
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:59 pm

router.exe wrote:
bsheet2 wrote:

I have the edge from 120clock, and the only thing in my opinion that would make it better is if he used some of the higher output leds. other than that, it's a great piece.

Thanks fo rthe info. Any idea if yours is brighter than the stock brake/tail light??
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:03 pm

bsheet2 wrote:
router.exe wrote:
bsheet2 wrote:

Thanks fo rthe info. Any idea if yours is brighter than the stock brake/tail light??

i'd say stock is more noticble just base on the fact it's 2x the size of the edge. the 12 oclcok edge is bright enough to grab attention when it pulses on the brakes.
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 pm

router.exe wrote:
bsheet2 wrote:
router.exe wrote:
bsheet2 wrote:

i'd say stock is more noticble just base on the fact it's 2x the size of the edge. the 12 oclcok edge is bright enough to grab attention when it pulses on the brakes.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 am

As long as you get the red lense, you should be good to go. I think I remember 12oclocklabs saying that their upgraded board at least had a little
brighter LEDs than the stock DRC Edge. Not sure where I read that. I bought mine used and it came with the smoked lense. I ended up swapping out for a red lense. As cool as it looked, the smoked one just wasn't super bright. The pulsing brake light option def gets your attention though.
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Ok thanks so far! I think I am going to order from 12oclocker
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 pm

john92 wrote:
As long as you get the red lense, you should be good to go. I think I remember 12oclocklabs saying that their upgraded board at least had a little
brighter LEDs than the stock DRC Edge. Not sure where I read that. I bought mine used and it came with the smoked lense. I ended up swapping out for a red lense. As cool as it looked, the smoked one just wasn't super bright. The pulsing brake light option def gets your attention though.

they might be a hair brighter than stock. i bought a conversion board from him because i already had an edge 2 and didn't want to buy a whole new light. i can tell you that the diameter of the led's in the 12oclock kit was smaller than the stock drc leds. they could be brighter than stock, but i think some of the flush mount smd leds would be even brighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?   Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best place to order Blinkers and Taillight?
Page 1 of 1