Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Proud to be yamaha owner.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregb2009

Proud to be yamaha owner. Empty
PostSubject: Proud to be yamaha owner.   Proud to be yamaha owner. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:58 pm

I recently brought WR250R. I never rode it yet which i have pile of snow on roads. I cannot wait till spring and ride hell outta of it. I heard this bike was great and blast! I will add some mod soon before spring when i have time. I would love to show pictures here after i mod iit. Ride safe everyone!!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be yamaha owner.   Proud to be yamaha owner. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it. It sucks that you just got it and can't ride because of the weather.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be yamaha owner.   Proud to be yamaha owner. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be yamaha owner.   Proud to be yamaha owner. EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Very exciting, you are going to have so much fun. It will give you something to think about all winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be yamaha owner.   Proud to be yamaha owner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Proud to be yamaha owner.
Page 1 of 1