Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Canadian Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foofighter

foofighter

New Canadian Member Empty
PostSubject: New Canadian Member   New Canadian Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Hello all, my name is Tyler and I am joining this forum at least for now as a lurker. At the moment I own a KLR650, however I plan to sell it as soon as all the snow melts and then pick up a WR250R as soon as I can!

I have only been riding bikes for about 2 years. I started out on a Honda CRF150F, then graduated to a Suzuki GSXR600. However that was way too big of a jump and I paid the price and ended up face first into a wall going about 45mph. After that I took the middle ground of my two previous bikes and picked up a Kawasaki KLR650.

Rode the hell out of it and was always left wanting. I found it hard to adjust to riding hard offroad because I had learned to ride on a small 150cc purpose build dirtbike. This 650cc thing was really not that fun at all...

So I started looking for something way lighter and smaller. Something that could really handle itself offroad and also get me to work everyday. That bike is the WR250R, which brought me here!

I just have to wait for this dumb snow to leave and then I can pickup a WRR and start RIDING!!!

Also I am a picture whore... So here,

My first bike ever! I was 19 when I bought it!
New Canadian Member Dirt

My very very unwise second bike which I bought only a month after the first! DOH!
New Canadian Member Sport

Always wear gear! I was wearing a leather jacket, helmet and gloves. However my skate shoes and jeans didn't do much to help me out in the crash...
New Canadian Member Earlyon

Anyway, after I was through physio and able to walk I picked up a KLR650. And rediscovered the fun of offroading!
New Canadian Member Puddle

And like I said before, the KLR is a fine bike. However caused me lots of stress offroad, and got stuck one too many times. Although I think getting stuck is the riders fault not the bikes... Haha
New Canadian Member Vroom
Back to top Go down
TBird1

TBird1

New Canadian Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Canadian Member   New Canadian Member EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"And like I said before, the KLR is a fine bike. However caused me lots of stress offroad, and got stuck one too many times. Although I think getting stuck is the riders fault not the bikes... Haha"

It's still way better than hitting a wall face-first. cripple BTW, Welcome!
Back to top Go down

New Canadian Member
Page 1 of 1